A Microbial-Mineralization Approach for Syntheses of Iron Oxides with a High Specific Surface Area
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 4419–4422, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Yagita, N., Oaki, Y. and Imai, H. (2013), A Microbial-Mineralization Approach for Syntheses of Iron Oxides with a High Specific Surface Area. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4419–4422. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204333
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Grant Number: 22107010
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2206
- Japan Society of the Promotion of Science for Young Scientists. Grant Number: 22685022
- Mizuho Foundation for the Promotion of Sciences
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.