Discrete Divalent Rare-Earth Cationic ROP Catalysts: Ligand-Dependent Redox Behavior and Discrepancies with Alkaline-Earth Analogues in a Ligand-Assisted Activated Monomer Mechanism†
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3986–3994, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, B., Roisnel, T., Maron, L., Carpentier, J.-F. and Sarazin, Y. (2013), Discrete Divalent Rare-Earth Cationic ROP Catalysts: Ligand-Dependent Redox Behavior and Discrepancies with Alkaline-Earth Analogues in a Ligand-Assisted Activated Monomer Mechanism . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3986–3994. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204340
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: FP7-People-2010-IIF
- Institut Universitaire de France
- Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!