Catalytic Enantioselective Alkylation of Aldehydes by Using Organozinc Halide Reagents
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 3311–3314, March 4, 2013
How to Cite
Kinoshita, Y., Kanehira, S., Hayashi, Y. and Harada, T. (2013), Catalytic Enantioselective Alkylation of Aldehydes by Using Organozinc Halide Reagents. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3311–3314. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204346
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2012
- KAKENHI. Grant Numbers: 20550095, 24550118
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science, and Technology (MEXT), Japan
- Kyoto Institute of Technology Research Fund
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.