Development of Metal/Organo Catalytic Systems for Direct Vinylogous Michael Reactions to Build Chiral γ,γ-Disubstituted Butenolides
Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 15, pages 4691–4694, April 8, 2013
How to Cite
Yang, D., Wang, L., Zhao, D., Han, F., Zhang, B. and Wang, R. (2013), Development of Metal/Organo Catalytic Systems for Direct Vinylogous Michael Reactions to Build Chiral γ,γ-Disubstituted Butenolides. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4691–4694. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204466
- Issue online: 3 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 30 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91213302, 20932003, 21272102
- Key National S&T Program “Major New Drug Development” of the Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012ZX09504001-003
Vol. 19, Issue 52, 17632, Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2013
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.