Zipping and Unzipping of a Paddlewheel Metal–Organic Framework to Enable Two-Step Synthetic and Structural Transformation
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 11, pages 3552–3557, March 11, 2013
How to Cite
Smart, P., Mason, C. A., Loader, J. R., Meijer, A. J. H. M., Florence, A. J., Shankland, K., Fletcher, A. J., Thompson, S. P., Brunelli, M., Hill, A. H. and Brammer, L. (2013), Zipping and Unzipping of a Paddlewheel Metal–Organic Framework to Enable Two-Step Synthetic and Structural Transformation. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3552–3557. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204492
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 OCT 2012
- European Synchrotron Radiation Facility and Diamond Light Source
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!