Multifunctional Co3S4/Graphene Composites for Lithium Ion Batteries and Oxygen Reduction Reaction
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 16, pages 5183–5190, April 15, 2013
How to Cite
Mahmood, N., Zhang, C., Jiang, J., Liu, F. and Hou, Y. (2013), Multifunctional Co3S4/Graphene Composites for Lithium Ion Batteries and Oxygen Reduction Reaction. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5183–5190. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204549
- Issue published online: 8 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2012
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51125001, 51172005, 90922033
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB934601
- Natural Science Foundation of Beijing. Grant Number: 2122022
- New Century Excellent Talents Program. Grant Numbers: NCET-09-0177, 20120001110078
- Ministry of Education of China
- Yok Ying Tung Foundation. Grant Number: 122043
- New Star Program of Beijing Municipal Science & Technology Committee. Grant Number: 2008B02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!