A Highly Efficient and Selective Aerobic Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reaction Photocatalyzed by a Platinum(II) Terpyridyl Complex
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 6443–6450, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Zhong, J.-J., Meng, Q.-Y., Wang, G.-X., Liu, Q., Chen, B., Feng, K., Tung, C.-H. and Wu, L.-Z. (2013), A Highly Efficient and Selective Aerobic Cross-Dehydrogenative-Coupling Reaction Photocatalyzed by a Platinum(II) Terpyridyl Complex. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 6443–6450. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204572
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 2 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2012
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB220008, 2013CB834505, 2013CB834804
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21090343, 91027041
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!