Optical/Magnetic Multimodal Bioprobes Based on Lanthanide-Doped Inorganic Nanocrystals
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 18, pages 5516–5527, April 26, 2013
How to Cite
Tu, D., Liu, Y., Zhu, H. and Chen, X. (2013), Optical/Magnetic Multimodal Bioprobes Based on Lanthanide-Doped Inorganic Nanocrystals. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 5516–5527. doi: 10.1002/chem.201204640
- Issue online: 26 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 10974200, 11204302, 51102234, 51002151
- 863 program. Grant Number: 2011AA03A407
- MOST of China. Grant Number: 2012YQ120060
- CAS. Grant Numbers: YZ201210, CMZX-2013-001
- NSF of Fujian Province for Young Scientists. Grant Numbers: 2010J05126, 2011J05145, 2012J05106
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!