N.B.B. and D.C.D. contributed equally to this article.
Expanding Insight into Asymmetric Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation of N-Heterocyclic Molecules and Cyclic Ketones
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 4414–4418, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Bennett, N. B., Duquette, D. C., Kim, J., Liu, W.-B., Marziale, A. N., Behenna, D. C., Virgil, S. C. and Stoltz, B. M. (2013), Expanding Insight into Asymmetric Palladium-Catalyzed Allylic Alkylation of N-Heterocyclic Molecules and Cyclic Ketones. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4414–4418. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300030
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- NIH-NIGMS. Grant Number: R01 M080269-01
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DGE-1144469
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!