Selective, Sensitive, and Rapid Analysis with Lateral-Flow Assays Based on Antibody-Gated Dye-Delivery Systems: The Example of Triacetone Triperoxide
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 13, pages 4117–4122, March 25, 2013
How to Cite
Climent, E., Gröninger, D., Hecht, M., Walter, M. A., Martínez-Máñez, R., Weller, M. G., Sancenón, F., Amorós, P. and Rurack, K. (2013), Selective, Sensitive, and Rapid Analysis with Lateral-Flow Assays Based on Antibody-Gated Dye-Delivery Systems: The Example of Triacetone Triperoxide. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4117–4122. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300031
- Issue published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO/2009/016, MAT2009-14564-C04-01
- BAM/Bundesministerium für Wirtschaft und Technologie
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!