Using “Threading Followed by Shrinking” to Synthesize Highly Stable Dialkylammonium-Ion-Based Rotaxanes
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 27, pages 8850–8860, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L.-Y., Ko, J.-L., Lai, C.-C., Liu, Y.-H., Peng, S.-M. and Chiu, S.-H. (2013), Using “Threading Followed by Shrinking” to Synthesize Highly Stable Dialkylammonium-Ion-Based Rotaxanes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 8850–8860. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300049
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-100-2119M-002-026, NSC-101-2628M-002-010
- National Taiwan University. Grant Number: NTU-101-R890913
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!