Using “Threading Followed by Shrinking” to Synthesize Highly Stable Dialkylammonium-Ion-Based Rotaxanes
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 27, pages 8850–8860, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, L.-Y., Ko, J.-L., Lai, C.-C., Liu, Y.-H., Peng, S.-M. and Chiu, S.-H. (2013), Using “Threading Followed by Shrinking” to Synthesize Highly Stable Dialkylammonium-Ion-Based Rotaxanes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 8850–8860. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300049
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2013
- National Science Council of Taiwan. Grant Numbers: NSC-100-2119M-002-026, NSC-101-2628M-002-010
- National Taiwan University. Grant Number: NTU-101-R890913
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.