Water-Free Rare-Earth-Metal Ionic Liquids/Ionic Liquid Crystals Based on Hexanitratolanthanate(III) Anion
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 14, pages 4452–4461, April 2, 2013
How to Cite
Ji, S.-P., Tang, M., He, L. and Tao, G.-H. (2013), Water-Free Rare-Earth-Metal Ionic Liquids/Ionic Liquid Crystals Based on Hexanitratolanthanate(III) Anion. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 4452–4461. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300092
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21103116
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education. Grant Number: 20100181120042
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!