These authors contributed equally to this work.
Surface-Imprinted Nanofilaments for Europium-Amplified Luminescent Detection of Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 31, pages 10209–10216, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Zdunek, J., Benito-Peña, E., Linares, A., Falcimaigne-Cordin, A., Orellana, G., Haupt, K. and Moreno-Bondi, M. C. (2013), Surface-Imprinted Nanofilaments for Europium-Amplified Luminescent Detection of Fluoroquinolone Antibiotics. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10209–10216. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300101
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2013
- European Marie-Curie Programme. Grant Number: MRTN-CT-2006-033873
- MEC. Grant Number: CTQ2009-14565-C03
- Complutense University. Grant Number: GR35/10A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!