Vinyl Nosylates: An Ideal Partner for Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions
Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 27, pages 8765–8768, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Cheval, N. P., Dikova, A., Blanc, A., Weibel, J.-M. and Pale, P. (2013), Vinyl Nosylates: An Ideal Partner for Palladium-Catalyzed Cross-Coupling Reactions. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 8765–8768. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300127
- Issue online: 21 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 JAN 2013
- French Agency of Research. Grant Numbers: 09-BLAN-0329, 11-JS07-001-01
- French Ministry of Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!