Tricyclometalated Iridium Complexes as Highly Stable Photosensitizers for Light-Induced Hydrogen Evolution
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 20, pages 6340–6349, May 10, 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, Y.-J., Yu, Z.-T., Gao, H.-L., Zou, Z.-G., Zheng, C. and Huang, W. (2013), Tricyclometalated Iridium Complexes as Highly Stable Photosensitizers for Light-Induced Hydrogen Evolution. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 6340–6349. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300146
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB632400
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 20901038
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: 1106021342, 1117021302
- Scientific Research Foundation for the Returned Overseas Chinese Scholars
- State Education Ministry
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!