Mechanism of Palladium-Catalyzed Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions: Multiple and Antagonistic Roles of Anionic “Bases” and Their Countercations
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 31, pages 10082–10093, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Amatore, C., Le Duc, G. and Jutand, A. (2013), Mechanism of Palladium-Catalyzed Suzuki–Miyaura Reactions: Multiple and Antagonistic Roles of Anionic “Bases” and Their Countercations. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10082–10093. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300177
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique
- Ministère de la Recherche
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!