Fibrous Networks with Incorporated Macrocycles: A Chiral Stimuli-Responsive Supramolecular Supergelator and Its Application to Biocatalysis in Organic Media
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 31, pages 10150–10159, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Qi, Z., Wu, C., Malo de Molina, P., Sun, H., Schulz, A., Griesinger, C., Gradzielski, M., Haag, R., Ansorge-Schumacher, M. B. and Schalley, C. A. (2013), Fibrous Networks with Incorporated Macrocycles: A Chiral Stimuli-Responsive Supramolecular Supergelator and Its Application to Biocatalysis in Organic Media. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10150–10159. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300193
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SCHA 893/5, SFB 765
- China Scholarship Council
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!