ARAID Foundation Researcher
A New Access to 4 H-Quinolizines from 2-Vinylpyridine and Alkynes Promoted by Rhodium–N-Heterocyclic-Carbene Catalysts
Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 12, pages 3812–3816, March 18, 2013
How to Cite
Azpíroz, R., Di Giuseppe, A., Castarlenas, R., Pérez-Torrente, J. J. and Oro, L. A. (2013), A New Access to 4 H-Quinolizines from 2-Vinylpyridine and Alkynes Promoted by Rhodium–N-Heterocyclic-Carbene Catalysts. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 3812–3816. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300236
- Issue online: 8 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad of Spain. Grant Number: CTQ2010–15221
- Diputación General de Aragón (E07)
- ARAID Foundation
- CONSOLIDER INGENIO-2010. Grant Number: CSD2009–00050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!