Highly Efficient Catalytic Enantioselective Mannich Reaction of Malonates with N-tert-Butoxycarbonyl Imines by Using Yb(OTf)3/Pybox Catalysts at Room Temperature
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 31, pages 10142–10145, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Karimi, B., Jafari, E. and Enders, D. (2013), Highly Efficient Catalytic Enantioselective Mannich Reaction of Malonates with N-tert-Butoxycarbonyl Imines by Using Yb(OTf)3/Pybox Catalysts at Room Temperature. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10142–10145. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300241
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2013
- IASBS research council
- Iranian National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!