Investigation of Electron Behavior in Nano-TiO2 Photocatalysis by Using In Situ Open-Circuit Voltage and Photoconductivity Measurements
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 32, pages 10751–10759, August 5, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, B., Wang, X., Wen, L. and Zhao, X. (2013), Investigation of Electron Behavior in Nano-TiO2 Photocatalysis by Using In Situ Open-Circuit Voltage and Photoconductivity Measurements. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10751–10759. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300243
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 25 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB939704
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: 2012-IV-008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!