Stepwise Encapsulation of Sulfate Ions by Ferrocenyl-Functionalized Tripodal Hexaurea Receptors
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 27, pages 9034–9041, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Huang, X., Wu, B., Jia, C., Hay, B. P., Li, M. and Yang, X.-J. (2013), Stepwise Encapsulation of Sulfate Ions by Ferrocenyl-Functionalized Tripodal Hexaurea Receptors. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9034–9041. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300275
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21271149
- Division of Chemical Sciences, Geosciences, and Biosciences, the Office Basic Energy Sciences, US Department of Energy
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.