These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enhanced Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Solution-Based In Situ Synthesis and Fabrication of Cu2ZnSnSe4 Nanocrystal Counter Electrode
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 31, pages 10107–10110, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, S.-J., Zhou, Z.-J., Hou, Z.-L., Zhou, W.-H., Yao, R.-Y., Zhao, Y. and Wu, S.-X. (2013), Enhanced Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Solution-Based In Situ Synthesis and Fabrication of Cu2ZnSnSe4 Nanocrystal Counter Electrode. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10107–10110. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300283
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21271064, 21203053, 61106125
- NSFC-HN. Grant Number: U1204214
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: PCS IRT1126
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!