These authors contributed equally to this work.
Enhanced Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Solution-Based In Situ Synthesis and Fabrication of Cu2ZnSnSe4 Nanocrystal Counter Electrode
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 31, pages 10107–10110, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Yuan, S.-J., Zhou, Z.-J., Hou, Z.-L., Zhou, W.-H., Yao, R.-Y., Zhao, Y. and Wu, S.-X. (2013), Enhanced Performance of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells Using Solution-Based In Situ Synthesis and Fabrication of Cu2ZnSnSe4 Nanocrystal Counter Electrode. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10107–10110. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300283
- Issue published online: 19 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21271064, 21203053, 61106125
- NSFC-HN. Grant Number: U1204214
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: PCS IRT1126
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.