Tetra(p-tolyl)borate-Functionalized Solvent Polymeric Membrane: A Facile and Sensitive Sensing Platform for Peroxidase and Peroxidase Mimetics
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 30, pages 9979–9986, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Wang, X. and Qin, W. (2013), Tetra(p-tolyl)borate-Functionalized Solvent Polymeric Membrane: A Facile and Sensitive Sensing Platform for Peroxidase and Peroxidase Mimetics. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9979–9986. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300284
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2013
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: YZ201161
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 41176081
- Taishan Scholar Program of Shandong Province. Grant Number: TS20081159
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.