Unprecedented Multi-Stable Spin Crossover Molecular Material with Two Thermal Memory Channels
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 21, pages 6591–6596, May 17, 2013
How to Cite
Seredyuk, M., Muñoz, M. C., Castro, M., Romero-Morcillo, T., Gaspar, A. B. and Real, J. A. (2013), Unprecedented Multi-Stable Spin Crossover Molecular Material with Two Thermal Memory Channels. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 6591–6596. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300394
- Issue online: 10 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
- Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia e Innovación (MICINN)
- FEDER. Grant Numbers: CTQ2010–18414, MAT2007–61621, MAT2011–24284, CSD 2007–00010
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Numbers: PROMETEO/2012/049, ACOMP2012/233, IIF-253254
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!