SERS=Surface-enhanced Raman scattering
Ostwald-Ripening-Induced Growth of Parallel Face-Exposed Ag Nanoplates on Micro-Hemispheres for High SERS Activity†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 28, pages 9211–9217, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, C., Meng, G., Huang, Q., Zhang, Y., Tang, H., Qian, Y., Chen, B. and Wang, X. (2013), Ostwald-Ripening-Induced Growth of Parallel Face-Exposed Ag Nanoplates on Micro-Hemispheres for High SERS Activity . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9211–9217. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300454
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- National Key Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2013CB934304
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21201168, 11274312, 11175204
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!