Modulating the Optoelectronic Properties of Large, Conjugated, High-Energy Gap, Quaternary Phosphine Oxide Hosts: Impact of the Triplet-Excited-State Location
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 29, pages 9549–9561, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Zhang, Z., Zhang, Z., Chen, R., Jia, J., Han, C., Zheng, C., Xu, H., Yu, D., Zhao, Y., Yan, P., Liu, S. and Huang, W. (2013), Modulating the Optoelectronic Properties of Large, Conjugated, High-Energy Gap, Quaternary Phosphine Oxide Hosts: Impact of the Triplet-Excited-State Location. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9549–9561. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300466
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- National Key Basic Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB327701
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 50903028, 61176020, 61275033
- Ministry of Education. Grant Number: 212039
- Developing Program of New Century Excellent Talents in Heilongjiang Provincial Universities. Grant Number: 1252-NCET-005
- Education Bureau of Heilongjiang Province. Grant Number: 10td03
- Supporting Program of Highlevel Talents of HLJU. Grant Number: 2010hdtd08
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!