These authors contributed equally to this work.
Towards Dynamic Control of Wettability by Using Functionalized Altitudinal Molecular Motors on Solid Surfaces
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 32, pages 10690–10697, August 5, 2013
How to Cite
London, G., Chen, K.-Y., Carroll, G. T. and Feringa, B. L. (2013), Towards Dynamic Control of Wettability by Using Functionalized Altitudinal Molecular Motors on Solid Surfaces. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10690–10697. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300500
- Issue published online: 25 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2013
- The Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO)
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 227897
- Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science. Grant Number: 024.001.035
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.