The Dark Side of Hydrogen Bonds in the Design of Optical Materials: A Charge-Density Perspective
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 20, Issue 10, pages 2860–2865, March 3, 2014
How to Cite
Nelyubina, Y. V., Puntus, L. N. and Lyssenko, K. A. (2014), The Dark Side of Hydrogen Bonds in the Design of Optical Materials: A Charge-Density Perspective. Chem. Eur. J., 20: 2860–2865. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300566
- Issue published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Numbers: 12-03-33107, 13-03-00772, 13-03-01041
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!