Ligand-Stabilized and Atomically Precise Gold Nanocluster Catalysis: A Case Study for Correlating Fundamental Electronic Properties with Catalysis
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 31, pages 10201–10208, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, J., Krishna, K. S., Losovyj, Y. B., Chattopadhyay, S., Lozova, N., Miller, J. T., Spivey, J. J. and Kumar, C. S. S. R. (2013), Ligand-Stabilized and Atomically Precise Gold Nanocluster Catalysis: A Case Study for Correlating Fundamental Electronic Properties with Catalysis. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10201–10208. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300600
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2013
- Center for Atomic Level Catalyst Design, an Energy Frontier Research Center
- U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001058
- Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- Institute for Atom-efficient Chemical Transformations (IACT)
- Energy Frontier Re-search Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!