Solvent-Polarity-Tuned Morphology and Inversion of Supramolecular Chirality in a Self-Assembled Pyridylpyrazole-Linked Glutamide Derivative: Nanofibers, Nanotwists, Nanotubes, and Microtubes
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 28, pages 9234–9241, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Jin, Q., Zhang, L. and Liu, M. (2013), Solvent-Polarity-Tuned Morphology and Inversion of Supramolecular Chirality in a Self-Assembled Pyridylpyrazole-Linked Glutamide Derivative: Nanofibers, Nanotwists, Nanotubes, and Microtubes. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9234–9241. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300612
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2013
- Basic Research Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2010CB833305
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 91027042, 21021003
- Chinese Academy of Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!