Chiral Hexa- and Nonamethylene-Bridged Bis(L-Leu-oxalamide) Gelators: The First Oxalamide Gels Containing Aggregates with a Chiral Morphology
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 26, pages 8558–8572, June 24, 2013
How to Cite
Vujičić, N. Š., Glasovac, Z., Zweep, N., van Esch, J. H., Vinković, M., Popović, J. and Žinić, M. (2013), Chiral Hexa- and Nonamethylene-Bridged Bis(L-Leu-oxalamide) Gelators: The First Oxalamide Gels Containing Aggregates with a Chiral Morphology. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 8558–8572. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300642
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 FEB 2013
- Croatian Ministry of Science and Technology. Grant Numbers: 098–0982904–2912, 098–0982933–2920, 098–0982886–2893, 098–0982929–2917
- COST Action
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!