These authors contributed equally to this work.
Concise Synthesis and Biological Assessment of (+)-Neopeltolide and a 16-Member Stereoisomer Library of 8,9-Dehydroneopeltolide: Identification of Pharmacophoric Elements
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 25, pages 8100–8110, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Fuwa, H., Kawakami, M., Noto, K., Muto, T., Suga, Y., Konoki, K., Yotsu-Yamashita, M. and Sasaki, M. (2013), Concise Synthesis and Biological Assessment of (+)-Neopeltolide and a 16-Member Stereoisomer Library of 8,9-Dehydroneopeltolide: Identification of Pharmacophoric Elements. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 8100–8110. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300664
- Issue online: 10 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2013
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS). Grant Numbers: 24102507, 23102016, 23681045, 21241050
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT)
- Novartis Foundation (Japan) for the Promotion of Science
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!