Synthesis and Characterization of Various Photosensitive Copper(II) Complexes with 5-(1-Methylhydrazinyl)-1H-tetrazole as Ligand and Perchlorate, Nitrate, Dinitramide, and Chloride as Anions
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 30, pages 9995–10003, July 22, 2013
How to Cite
Joas, M., Klapötke, T. M., Stierstorfer, J. and Szimhardt, N. (2013), Synthesis and Characterization of Various Photosensitive Copper(II) Complexes with 5-(1-Methylhydrazinyl)-1H-tetrazole as Ligand and Perchlorate, Nitrate, Dinitramide, and Chloride as Anions. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9995–10003. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300688
- Issue online: 15 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- U.S. Army Research Laboratory
- ARL. Grant Number: W911NF-09-2-0018
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center
- ARDEC. Grant Number: W911NF-12-1-0467
- Office of Naval Research
- ONR. Grant Numbers: ONR.N00014-10-1-0535, ONR.N00014-12-1-0538
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!