The Chemistry of 5-(Tetrazol-1-yl)-2H-tetrazole: An Extensive Study of Structural and Energetic Properties
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 27, pages 8948–8957, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Fischer, N., Izsák, D., Klapötke, T. M. and Stierstorfer, J. (2013), The Chemistry of 5-(Tetrazol-1-yl)-2H-tetrazole: An Extensive Study of Structural and Energetic Properties. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 8948–8957. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300691
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 FEB 2013
- Ludwig-Maximilian University of Munich
- Army Research Laboratory. Grant Number: W911NF-09-2-0018
- Armament Research, Development and Engineering Center. Grant Number: W911NF-12-1-0467
- Office of Naval Research. Grant Numbers: ONR.N00014-10-1-0535, ONR.N00014-12-1-0538
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!