These authors contributed equally to this work.
Cetylpyridinium Chloride Activated Trinitrotoluene Explosive Lights Up Robust and Ultrahigh Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering in a Silver Sol
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 27, pages 8789–8796, July 1, 2013
How to Cite
Liu, H., Lin, D., Sun, Y., Yang, L. and Liu, J. (2013), Cetylpyridinium Chloride Activated Trinitrotoluene Explosive Lights Up Robust and Ultrahigh Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman Scattering in a Silver Sol. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 8789–8796. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300815
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2013
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2011CB933700
- National Instrumentation Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2011YQ0301241001, 2011YQ0301241101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 21271136
- Natural Science Foundation of Anhui Province, China. Grant Number: 1308085QB27
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!