A Highly Sensitive Fluorescent Chemosensor for Ruthenium: Oxidation Plays a Triple Role
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 31, pages 10115–10118, July 29, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, B., Song, F., Sun, S., Fan, J. and Peng, X. (2013), A Highly Sensitive Fluorescent Chemosensor for Ruthenium: Oxidation Plays a Triple Role. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10115–10118. doi: 10.1002/chem.201300951
- Issue online: 19 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2013
- NSF. Grant Numbers: 21222605, 21006009, 21136002, 21076032, 20923006
- the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities of China, 973 program of China. Grant Numbers: 2009CB724700, 2012CB733702
- 863 program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA02 A105
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.