These authors contributed equally to this work.
Theoretical and Experimental Analysis of the Reaction Mechanism of MrTPS2, a Triquinane-Forming Sesquiterpene Synthase from Chamomile
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 40, pages 13590–13600, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Hong, Y. J., Irmisch, S., Wang, S. C., Garms, S., Gershenzon, J., Zu, L., Köllner, T. G. and Tantillo, D. J. (2013), Theoretical and Experimental Analysis of the Reaction Mechanism of MrTPS2, a Triquinane-Forming Sesquiterpene Synthase from Chamomile. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 13590–13600. doi: 10.1002/chem.201301018
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2013
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0957416
- Pittsburgh Supercomputer Center
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-030089
- Max Plank Society
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!