A Facile Sonochemical Route for the Fabrication of Magnetic Protein Microcapsules for Targeted Delivery
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 29, pages 9485–9488, July 15, 2013
How to Cite
Cui, X., Li, Z., Zhong, S., Wang, B., Han, Y., Wang, H. and Möhwald, H. (2013), A Facile Sonochemical Route for the Fabrication of Magnetic Protein Microcapsules for Targeted Delivery. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9485–9488. doi: 10.1002/chem.201301302
- Issue published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21104023, 21106052
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of P R China. Grant Number: 20090061120078
- Special Fund for Basic Scientific Research of Central Colleges, Jilin University. Grant Number: 200903132
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.