Efficient Hydrogen Liberation from Formic Acid Catalyzed by a Well-Defined Iron Pincer Complex under Mild Conditions
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 25, pages 8068–8072, June 17, 2013
How to Cite
Zell, T., Butschke, B., Ben-David, Y. and Milstein, D. (2013), Efficient Hydrogen Liberation from Formic Acid Catalyzed by a Well-Defined Iron Pincer Complex under Mild Conditions. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 8068–8072. doi: 10.1002/chem.201301383
- Issue published online: 10 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 11 APR 2013
- European Research Council. Grant Number: 246837
- MINERVA Foundation
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!