ZIF-8=zeolitic imidazolate framework 8.
Fabrication of ZIF-8@SiO2 Core–Shell Microspheres as the Stationary Phase for High-Performance Liquid Chromatography†
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 40, pages 13484–13491, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Fu, Y.-Y., Yang, C.-X. and Yan, X.-P. (2013), Fabrication of ZIF-8@SiO2 Core–Shell Microspheres as the Stationary Phase for High-Performance Liquid Chromatography. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 13484–13491. doi: 10.1002/chem.201301461
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 APR 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20935001, 21077057
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!