These authors contributed equally to this work.
A Molecular Toolkit for the Functionalization of Titanium-Based Biomaterials That Selectively Control Integrin-Mediated Cell Adhesion
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 28, pages 9218–9223, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Rechenmacher, F., Neubauer, S., Mas-Moruno, C., Dorfner, P. M., Polleux, J., Guasch, J., Conings, B., Boyen, H.-G., Bochen, A., Sobahi, T. R., Burgkart, R., Spatz, J. P., Fässler, R. and Kessler, H. (2013), A Molecular Toolkit for the Functionalization of Titanium-Based Biomaterials That Selectively Control Integrin-Mediated Cell Adhesion. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9218–9223. doi: 10.1002/chem.201301478
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 APR 2013
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: PO 1727/1-1
- King Abdulaziz University. Grant Number: HiCi/25-3-1432
- European Union Seventh Framework Program. Grant Numbers: NMP4-LA-2009-229289, NMP3-SL-2009-229294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!