Cp*=1,2,3,4,5-pentamethylcyclopentadienyl; Cp*CoIII=a CoIII complex with one Cp* ligand and other coordinating ligand(s), such as C6H6, a base (OAc), or a substrate (imine or a pyrimidine unit in indoles).
Cp*CoIII-Catalyzed C2-Selective Addition of Indoles to Imines†
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 28, pages 9142–9146, July 8, 2013
How to Cite
Yoshino, T., Ikemoto, H., Matsunaga, S. and Kanai, M. (2013), Cp*CoIII-Catalyzed C2-Selective Addition of Indoles to Imines . Chem. Eur. J., 19: 9142–9146. doi: 10.1002/chem.201301505
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2013
- ACT-C program
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research
- Naito Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!