Assembling a Phthalocyanine and Perylenediimide Donor–Acceptor Hybrid through a Platinum(II) Diacetylide Linker
Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 43, pages 14506–14514, October 18, 2013
How to Cite
Jiménez, Á. J., Sekita, M., Caballero, E., Marcos, M. L., Rodríguez-Morgade, M. S., Guldi, D. M. and Torres, T. (2013), Assembling a Phthalocyanine and Perylenediimide Donor–Acceptor Hybrid through a Platinum(II) Diacetylide Linker. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 14506–14514. doi: 10.1002/chem.201301630
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 13 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 APR 2013
- Spanish MEC and MICINN . Grant Numbers: CTQ2011–24187/BQU, CSD2007–00010
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S2009/PPQ/1533
- EU. Grant Number: FP7-ICT-2011.3.6
- Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- The Free State of Bavaria “Solar Technologies go Hybrid” Initiative
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!