A Computational Study of the Mechanism of Hydrogen Evolution by Cobalt(Diimine-Dioxime) Catalysts
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 45, pages 15166–15174, November 4, 2013
How to Cite
Bhattacharjee, A., Andreiadis, E. S., Chavarot-Kerlidou, M., Fontecave, M., Field, M. J. and Artero, V. (2013), A Computational Study of the Mechanism of Hydrogen Evolution by Cobalt(Diimine-Dioxime) Catalysts. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 15166–15174. doi: 10.1002/chem.201301860
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2013
- French National Research Agency. Grant Numbers: NiFe-Cat ANR-10-BLAN-711, 11-LABX-003
- DSV-ENERGY 2011 CEA Program
- FCH Joint Undertaking. Grant Number: 303435
- FP7 CEA-Eurotalents COFUND Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!