Evolution of a Multicomponent System: Computational and Mechanistic Studies on the Chemo- and Stereoselectivity of a Divergent Process
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 40, pages 13355–13361, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Llabrés, S., Vicente-García, E., Preciado, S., Guiu, C., Pouplana, R., Lavilla, R. and Luque, F. J. (2013), Evolution of a Multicomponent System: Computational and Mechanistic Studies on the Chemo- and Stereoselectivity of a Divergent Process. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 13355–13361. doi: 10.1002/chem.201302072
- Issue published online: 23 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- DGICYT—Spain. Grant Numbers: BQU-CTQ2012–30930, SAF2011–27642
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR 1024 and 249
- Xarxa de Recerca en Química Teòrica i Computacional (XRQTC)
- Center for Scientific and Academic Services of Catalonia (CESCA)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!