Evolution of a Multicomponent System: Computational and Mechanistic Studies on the Chemo- and Stereoselectivity of a Divergent Process
Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 40, pages 13355–13361, September 27, 2013
How to Cite
Llabrés, S., Vicente-García, E., Preciado, S., Guiu, C., Pouplana, R., Lavilla, R. and Luque, F. J. (2013), Evolution of a Multicomponent System: Computational and Mechanistic Studies on the Chemo- and Stereoselectivity of a Divergent Process. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 13355–13361. doi: 10.1002/chem.201302072
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAY 2013
- DGICYT—Spain. Grant Numbers: BQU-CTQ2012–30930, SAF2011–27642
- Generalitat de Catalunya. Grant Number: 2009SGR 1024 and 249
- Xarxa de Recerca en Química Teòrica i Computacional (XRQTC)
- Center for Scientific and Academic Services of Catalonia (CESCA)
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.