Paraldehyde as an Acetaldehyde Precursor in Asymmetric Michael Reactions Promoted by Site-Isolated Incompatible Catalysts
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 33, pages 10814–10817, August 12, 2013
How to Cite
Fan, X., Rodríguez-Escrich, C., Sayalero, S. and Pericàs, M. A. (2013), Paraldehyde as an Acetaldehyde Precursor in Asymmetric Michael Reactions Promoted by Site-Isolated Incompatible Catalysts. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 10814–10817. doi: 10.1002/chem.201302087
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 MAY 2013
- Institute of Chemical Research of Catalonia (ICIQ) Foundation
- MINECO. Grant Numbers: CTQ2008–00947/BQU, CTQ2012–38594-C02–01, 2009SGR623
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!