Preparation of Excitation-Independent Photoluminescent Graphene Quantum Dots with Visible-Light Excitation/Emission for Cell Imaging
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
Copyright © 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Chemistry - A European Journal
Volume 19, Issue 47, pages 15918–15923, November 18, 2013
How to Cite
Chen, S., Hai, X., Xia, C., Chen, X.-W. and Wang, J.-H. (2013), Preparation of Excitation-Independent Photoluminescent Graphene Quantum Dots with Visible-Light Excitation/Emission for Cell Imaging. Chem. Eur. J., 19: 15918–15923. doi: 10.1002/chem.201302207
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 21275027, 21235001, 21075013
- Program of New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-11–0071
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Numbers: N110705002, N110805001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!